The word vitamin comes from the latin vita, life, see, and it has Indo-European roots +amine so called as they were originally thought to be amines (many neurotransmitters are amines and amino acids release amines).
- What are the nutritional benefits of barley?
- It’s gonna be a busy one…..
- Out to lunch! absolutely…..
- It’s That Time of Year Again….
- Blood Pressure – By Adelle Davis
- Team Seasiders ‘Race the Sun 2014’…. and live to tell the tale….
- Wow! Who’d a’ thunk…..
- So Why Did It Win?
- Platinum Award Winner….
- How to Lose Weight without Doing Any Exercise